[Users] OAuth2 authorization fails

Richard lists-claws at listmail.innovate.net
Sat Apr 23 17:34:00 UTC 2022

> Date: Saturday, April 23, 2022 10:16:08 -0700
> From: Geoffrey Leach <geoffleach.gl at gmail.com>
>
> The log says
> OAuth2 access token not obtained
> OAuth2 refresh token not obtained
>
> Presumably I have made an error in the OAuth2 registration, but I
> have been unable to discover one. Suggestions?

Can't tell if this is referring to laptop-a or -b ... previously
OAuth2 worked for retrieving on -a and you were using id/pw there for
sending.  On -b, your log was showing the above message for sending
(and you don't retrieve on that machine), so assume (lacking more
specifics) that that's where you are seeing that now.

As you appear to have different gmail accounts on the two machines
you need to make certain that OAuth2 is set up fully for each. I
don't have google OAuth2 set up against multiple accounts, so am
guessing a bit here ... but assume that one, at minimum, has to have
both email addresses listed as a "Test User" (see note 3 in the faq).
I'm guessing that you only have the laptop-a email address included
there.