[Users] Replying to the list.

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Apr 21 22:28:32 UTC 2022

It *used* to be the case that if I clicked on "Reply" the address would
automatically be the list address.  Now when I click on reply the
address is the address of the "individual sender".  In order to create
a reply to the list, I have to click on "Reply to" -> "Mailing list".

What has changed?  I have *not* adjusted my settings.

Nor can I find a setting to change in order to make replying to the
list the default behaviour.  I have searched high and low through
"Configuration", mainly "Preferences", and can find nothing relevant.

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--
Honorary Research Fellow