[Users] Claws release 4.1.0, group mail sharing disabled

mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Thu Apr 14 08:26:29 UTC 2022

This is how I can reproduce the error.

1. Environment
- System: Mint 20.3, mounted as /dev/sda5 ext4 rw,relatime,errors=rem .
- Data partition: mounted /mnt/DataLinux /dev/sda7 ext4
rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec
Note that the data partition is mounted "noexec", don't know if that is
relevant.
- Mail folder /mnt/DataLinux/Mail
- Drafts properties->general "folder chmod" set to 660 .

2. Steps to reproduce:
Open Claws 4.1.0, Compose new message