[Users] AddressKeeper Plugin - new addresses are not added to the addressbook.

wwp wwp at claws-mail.org
Wed Apr 13 11:17:35 UTC 2022

Hello,

On Wed, 13 Apr 2022 11:24:11 +0200 Wiktor Grębla <greblus at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Yes, I also tried to change the address book file location in this window,
> but the file is remaining empty.

Confirmed, there's bug.. I've introduced in the last version we've
release. Plug-in won't work until at least an exclusion regexp is set.
This is now fixed in repository.

Waiting for an upgrade, a workaround is to set an exclusion regexp
(that would never match, unless you really need it) in the plug-in
prefs.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards,

--