[Users] Change CM list subscription email address

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 03:07:13 UTC 2022

On Sun, 10 Apr 2022 13:21:59 -0700
"sgeneris" <sgeneris at mail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to change the email address with which I subscribed to
> the CM list, or do I have to unsubscribe and re-subscribe with the
> new address?

DM: Hi, FP. You can probably figure this out by clicking on the link at
the very bottom of each email to this list. In the last section on that
page, it explains how to change your subscription options. If an option
for changing your address isn't available there, then you can use the
same (initial) page to subscribe with the new address and unsubscribe
the old one. HTH, ---Dustin