[Users] How badly have I screwed myself?

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Wed Apr 6 17:50:57 UTC 2022

On Wed, 6 Apr 2022 17:13:03 -0000 Paul wrote:

>On Wed, 06 Apr 2022 16:08:13 +0000
>"Pierre Fortin" <pf at pfortin.com> wrote:
>
>> Tried again and folder list showing lots of folders with 0 messages.
>> Some folders showed a count; but switching to them zeros the count.
>
>For recovery, assuming your mail are actually there, right-click the
>top-level mailbox folder and use, "Rebuild folder tree". "Check for new
>folders" and "Check for new messages" might also be useful.

Once I found the Mail folder, all's good.  Now, (my fault for getting
into this (now minor) mess) I gotta remember how to re-order my folders
-- News and Vcal folders are now at top due to the Rebuild...  My bad; but
finally got around to rearranging my two CM instances...

Thanks again & sorry for the noise,
Pierre