[Users] Claws Mail 4.1.0 and 3.19.0 unleashed!!!

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Mon Apr 4 10:14:10 UTC 2022

On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 09:40:07 -0000
Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> The Attach Warner plugin is better for that because it will only warn if you
> write, say "attachment", and the message actually has an attachment.

Obviously, I'm not making any sense in the above. Let this remind me, never
try to write an email when not fully attentive.

The whole point of the Attach Warner plugin is to warn you that you have said
something like, "here's the attachment" in the message when you /have not/
attached a file.

The difference with the Keyword Warner plugin is that it warns you about your
keywords regardless of whether the message has an attachment or not.

with regards

Paul