[Users] Configuring CM on a laptop

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Sun Apr 3 17:45:35 UTC 2022

I am preparing a laptop to use during a trip away from my desktop box.

I keep all my mail archive on the desktop box, and connect to servers with

I would like to copy to the laptop both my full configuration, and the structure of my mailboxes, but without all the stored mails themselves.

I know the configuration is stored in ~.claws-mail and ~.config/claws-mail, but is there a way to copy the mailboxes arborescences structure without copying 14Gb of contents ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                       Gestern noch auf stolzen Rossen,