[Users] OAUTH2 Authorisation Status

Bernard Moreton bernard.moreton at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 09:19:13 UTC 2022

On the second screenshot you posted, David, there is  an initial warning, "Because you're using one or more sensitive scopes your app registration requires verification ..."

Does anyone know what those 'sensitive scopes' are?
And has anyone gone through this gate of 'in production' status recently - and had to (or not had to!) go through a verification process?