[Users] Open Attachments

Brian Bates buzz at ksys.co.nz
Sat Sep 25 23:29:27 CEST 2021

On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 09:01:41 -0400
Chainsaw <chainsawuser at cfl.rr.com> wrote:

> If you are using Windows, I can offer a solution (I already tried and
> it works). If not, I can outline method, and you can do your OS
> equivalent.
No, Debian 10.

> I assume you want to cut and paste from attachment to compose window?
> (otherwise you could just save draft and open attachments)
No, hadn't thought about that... More about having multiple attachments
and then thinking was the third one from the top the one I really
wanted.

That situation now means opening the details dialog for the attachment
to ensure you have the correct path, then opening a terminal or file
manager, navigating to the origin of the attachment in question, and
opening it to check that it is the correct document you meant to send.

--
Cheers

Buzz