[Users] Open Attachments

Milan Obuch claws-mail-users at dino.sk
Sat Sep 25 15:26:25 CEST 2021

On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 09:01:41 -0400, Chainsaw <chainsawuser at cfl.rr.com>
wrote:

> If you are using Windows, I can offer a solution (I already tried and
> it works). If not, I can outline method, and you can do your OS
> equivalent.

Looking at OP mail's headers, he's using Linux, at least for mailing.

> I assume you want to cut and paste from attachment to compose window?
> (otherwise you could just save draft and open attachments)

Or maybe OP wants to check if attachment is the correct one... verify it
before sending. Saving message being edited into draft folder and
looking there is possible, just a bit awkward (and remember one needs
then reedit message to be able to send it finally).

Anyway, if you have some working method, describe it. There are
probably more method to achieve something.

Regards,
Milan