[Users] Toolbar for quick sorting

Milan Obuch claws-mail-users at dino.sk
Fri Sep 24 23:25:06 CEST 2021

On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 13:22:21 -0700, sylpheed at 911networks.com wrote:

> CM 3.18 on Opensuse Leap 15.3
>
> Is there a way of adding icons on the toolbar to have different sorts?
>
> 1. Icon to sort by name
> 2. Icon to sort by date
> 3. Icon to sort by subject
> 4. Icon to sort by from
>
> Right now I have to switch the sorts through the menu items. I looked
> in preferences > toolbar > main > internal function and I can't find
> anything that relate to sorting.

For this purpose, I assigned some keyboard shortcuts to the most wanted
methods :) In my case, it's Ctrl-1 for sort by subject, Ctrl-2 for sort
by from, Ctrl-3 for sort by size, Ctrl-4 for sort by date, and Ctrl-5
for sort by to (not displayed in my setup, interesting for messages
sent by me).

> Clicking on the column headers doesn't work for me. I have an extra
> wide display, layout 3 columns with only the header for subject and
> the list is 2 rows.

Maybe you have some lock in place... try right click on headers.

Regards,
Milan