[Users] Filter Forward as attachment but with comment

Jim Pachowski jimmy.patch at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 20:06:54 CEST 2021

Hello everybody.

I finally have a question and seek help.

I am trying to set up a filter that forwards an email as an
attachment. This part is straightforward.

But I want to add a message based on the filter. For example, when the
>From is from one of the students, I want to forward the email to a
specific email address with the comment "Here is another student
mail." This part does not seem to be allowed? Wanted to check if
anybody has had any success with this scenario.

I looked at setting up templates but they do not allow a way to add
email as attachments.

I looked up setting forwarding template to a custom folder, but it
does not apply to forwarding as attachments, only the normal forward.

Any clues on how to make this work?

-jp