[Users] How to compile a plugin with these details?

Dedeco Balaco dedeco.balaco at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 18:32:07 CEST 2021

Hello,

I have installed Claws Mail 3.17.8 in my Debian (this is the most recent
available in the repositories). I want to install some plugins too, but
the plugin i want is not available in the repository. So, i opened
https://www.claws-mail.org/releases.php and downloaded the whole source
of the version i have.

How do i compile just the one plugin i want, and install it in the
correct relative folder where claws has been installed? All the rest is
not necessary to me. Can you give me some help with what i should change
or do, compared to the instructions given in the README file? (why these
are different from the instructions in the INSTALL file, which says to
run configure script?)

Thank you for the attention