[Users] Tags

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sat Sep 11 10:01:47 CEST 2021

On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 19:05:02 -0400
Ed <autek at comcast.net> wrote:

> I set 2 filters one with and and one without attachment. The one I set
> for no attachment, according to the filter log is not working. Your
> email should not have a tag, but it does. The filter log shows it
> selected the wrong filter. I'll work on this in the morning and only set
> one filter that looks for no attachment.

It would help if you were a bit more explicit. For example, rather than just
saying that you set 2 filters, copy and paste those filters; rather than
saying that the filtering log says it's not working, paste the filtering log
message. That would (potentially) make it easier to offer assistance.

with regards

Paul