[Users] Git builds of 3.18.0 broken

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Fri Sep 10 14:34:35 CEST 2021

On Fri, 2021-09-10 at 12:19 +0000, Paul wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 14:17:49 +0200
> "Darko K." <darko.koruga at siol.net> wrote:
>
> > All is fine on gtk3 branch and that's why Paul is not seeing the
> > issue.
>
> Yeah. Sorry, Brian. I didn't realise that my gtk2 tree was not up to
> date. Now I pulled on it I see the same thing.

No worries, I thought I had been accurate enough by putting 3.18.0git
in the subject, but no harm done. I usually build both versions just to
keep an eye on things, in this case it paid off.

At some point I shall probably stop worrying about the gtk2 version,
however because of the proliferation of non plain-text email I like to
have fancy available on Windows. Maybe a better plugin, or Windows
support for fancy on CM 4 will come along.

--

Brian