[Users] Distribution list

Brian Bates buzz at ksys.co.nz
Wed Sep 8 21:24:51 UTC 2021

On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 08:55:20 +0100
Keith Edmunds <kae at midnighthax.com> wrote:

> I have a list of addresses I want to mail on a regular basis. Does
> Claws offer any facilities to manage that, such as distribution list
> management?

I've done this a while ago, so from memory, here we go:
1. Open the address book.
2. Right click on the appropriate address book.
3. Select "New Group" from the context menu.
4. Name the group in the window that has just opened, and add the
addresses you want in the mailing list from the right hand pane.
5. After saving it you can mail this list by typing the name in the
"To" field and pressing "Tab".

As I say from memory. :)

--
Cheers