[Users] (Fedora) Crash when cancelling print dialog

Johan Vromans jvromans at squirrel.nl
Thu Sep 2 06:10:49 UTC 2021

On Thu, 2 Sep 2021 13:53:04 +1200, Rolf Turner wrote:

> Not sure what you mean here.  (I'm probably being dumb.) *I* use, or
> can use, Fancy.  One of the side buttons gives me an html view of the
> message, and I use the Fancy plugin to implement the html view.

I use fancy for HTML viewing.

When I view a plain text message, it is shown as is.

When I view HTML content it is showing via the fancy plugin.

When I print a plain text message everything is ok.

When I print a message viewed via fancy the print dialog is missing the
[preview] button and pressing [Cancel] crashes (kills) claws.

-- Johan