[Users] Reproduction of Bug 4520?

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 12:11:10 CEST 2021

On Wed, 13 Oct 2021 09:02:03 -0000
Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Oct 2021 14:16:11 +0600
> Dustin Miller <dustbiz at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Just checking in to see if you've had a chance to try to reproduce
> > Bug 4520
>
> I cannot reproduce it.

DM: Thanks for your reply, Paul. Just to clarify, did you use the
revised STR that I included in my previous message to this list? There
are a number of different variables that all have to be in place to
reproduce it, in my experience, and it took me a bit to figure out what
those are. But if you followed those steps exactly and still can't
reproduce it, then I guess it's a bit of a mystery. (It's sort of on my
mind, since I encounter it multiple times every time I do anything with
email. :) ) It will be interesting to see if anyone else is able to
reproduce it. ---Dustin