[Users] Goto next/prev unread stopped working.

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 11:15:38 CET 2021

On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 10:14:05 +0100
"Erik P. Olsen" <epodata at gmail.com> wrote:

> Surprisingly the function goto next/prev has stopped working somehow.
> It only works on a series of unread mail. Outside of unread mails
> it's just a noop.

DM: You might need to clarify and/or provide more information for
someone to try to help with this:
* 1. Your subject and first paragraph seem to me to be saying different
  things in regard to what mails are affected.
* 2. It may also be relevant as to how you are initiating this
  function; are you using a toolbar button, going through the menu, or
  a hot key? If you are using a hot key, there's a chance that this got
  mistakenly changed somehow. If you look at the menu items you can see
  what hot keys are assigned, if any; I believe the defaults are 'P'
  and 'N' for all emails and 'Shift + P' and 'Shift + N' for unread
  emails.
* 3. Starting Claws with debugging enabled and then checking the
  terminal for relevant output may also be helpful, depending what the
  issue is.

DM: Hope that helps you move forward in resolving this. ---Dustin