[Users] Claws no longer opens hyperlink

c. marlow chris at CWM030.com
Thu Nov 25 01:39:23 CET 2021

On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 15:12:25 -0500
Gil Weber <gilweber at gmail.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately I think I am stuck with the FlatPak version and fear
> that removing that and loading the "regular" version would lead to
> problems.

I UNFORTUNATELY just learned my lesson on that :(

I did what paul advised and downgraded back to the .DEB version and as
soon as I clicked on Claws's icon, it said it couldn't launch Claws
because my .clawsmail folder was used by a newer version and only gave
me the option to quit.

THANKFULLY, I had a backup of my .deb version of my .claws-mail files
and was able to salvage everything!!!

Chris