[Users] Claws no longer opens hyperlink

wwp wwp at claws-mail.org
Wed Nov 24 20:55:56 CET 2021

Hello c.,

On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 13:46:40 -0600 "c. marlow" <chris at CWM030.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 19:37:08 -0000
> Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:
>
> > I would advise against using the flatpak version, for the reason
> > which you have discovered at least.
> >

> Oh, dang, so just about everybody on this message board uses the repo
> version?
>
> I only upgraded because I needed O-Oath to be able to connect, but I
> don't need that now.

Flatpak stuff may suffer from system (or desktop) integration defects,
this depends on the quality of the work done by the flatpakers; you
might also need extra configuration, outside of Claws Mail one. This
might not be relevant to here, anyway, probably more to your distro's
community or to the flatpak one.

Regards,

--
wwp