[Users] convenient features - sent messages and general search

Luca Sighinolfi lsighinolfi at autistici.org
Mon Nov 22 11:14:41 CET 2021

Good morning all,

I am a Claws-mail user since many years, and I love it.

I would like to understand if a couple of features can be implemented
and how.

1. Sent message in the same folder
Since I use a lot of different folders, is there any way to save the
sent message(s) directly in the same folder where the original message
was?
I.e., if I am repling to a message that I saved in the folder DUDE, how
can I have the sent message automatically saved in the same folder DUDE?

2. The search capability of claws-mail is fantastic, in my opinion.
Is there a way to search on all the folders and sub-folders?

Thanks for any feedback
Regards
--
Luca Sighinolfi