[Users] Message list strangeness...

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 15:01:09 CET 2021

On Mon, 15 Nov 2021 15:59:52 -0500
Pierre Fortin <pf at pfortin.com> wrote:

> Ever have one of those "did I just see that?" moments?

DM: I've been seeing the same thing(s) on my system (Linux Mint 20.x
XFCE w/ Claws 4.0.0). Don't know how to reproduce it, so haven't filed a
bug. Had planned to bring it up on here when I got a chance, but you
beat me to it. I've been having some other issues that seem to be
localized to my system, so it's nice to know on this one that at least
one other user is seeing this. Don't know if it would help to mention
what your system and Claws versions are.

DM: Thanks, Paul, for the bug link; I may check it out if/when I get a
chance. ---Dustin