[Users] Message list strangeness...

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Mon Nov 15 21:59:52 CET 2021

Ever have one of those "did I just see that?" moments?

I have some messages colored for visual reminders. Doing random
activities on the system, then I notice the colors are gone.  The colored
folders and colored text in the displayed message are fine. Only the
message list loses its colors.

After some "debugging", I noticed that the CM window is dimmed (except
for the message pane) when the mouse focus leaves (even to a compose
window). When the mouse focus returns to the main window, the main window
is restored, except any colors in the message list are lost.

The colors are restored if I switch to another folder and return... until
the main window loses focus again.

Weird,
Pierre