[Users] Possible database corruption

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Sun Nov 7 21:56:42 UTC 2021

On Sun, 7 Nov 2021 21:52:16 -0000
Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 07 Nov 2021 20:35:03 +0000
> Bob Williams <usenet at karmasailing.uk> wrote:
>
> > I spoke too soon. It appears to rebuild, but as soon as I enter the Inbox
> > for this account, it starts forwarding every message to my wife. Bizarre.
> > The only way to stop it is to killall claws-mail in a terminal.
>
> Right-click the folder, choose 'Properties', on the 'General' page click the
> 'Discard folder cache' button. Do this for any folders showing that same
> wrong behaviour.

Sorry, somehow I totally misread your message.

The forwarding is probably due to a Processing rule you have set the folder.
Check the folder's processing rules. (Right-click, choose Processing.) You
can disable the Processing rule(s), or go to Properties and uncheck the 'Run
processing rules when opening' option.

with regards

Paul