[Users] Possible database corruption

Bob Williams usenet at karmasailing.uk
Sun Nov 7 15:37:12 UTC 2021

On my other machine running Claws-Mail, messages have got themselves
in a muddle. I have many folders, with rules to filter different
messages. The rules run on the (remote) IMAP server, so that all my
clients get the email filtered in the same way. On the machine in
question, clicking on a message in the Message List window shows an
unrelated message body in the Message View window.

This does not happen on the machine using CM that I am writing this
message on, nor does it happen on the upstream IMAP server when I use
their webmail interface. Only one account is affected.

Is there a file in ~/.claws-mail/, for example, that might have become
corrupted? Can I force a rebuild? Or is there something else going on?

I am using Claws-Mail 3.18.0 on an openSUSE Leap 15.3 linux system with
KDE plasma desktop.

--
Bob