[Users] Empty SSL/TLS Cert list

R trashcan at cableone.net
Sun May 30 17:18:07 CEST 2021

On Sun, 30 May 2021 09:06:43 +0200
Milan Obuch <claws-mail-users at dino.sk> wrote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2021 07:44:32 -0500, R <trashcan at cableone.net> wrote:

> > CM 3.17.8 [windows 10)
> >
> > The menu item "Tools>SSL/TLS certificates" is an empty list, see
> > attached, but the certs are obviously being processed as I can
> > retrieve/send my mail normally from multiple servers (pop3).
> >
> > What happened here?  Thanks!

> I do not see something like this here. I did test it with experimental
> build from http://netztorte.de/claws/lua/ (it adds Lua plugin for the
> Claws Mail, but that's not relevant here, I think). As long as I have
> an account with SSL/TLS or STARTTLS active it shows certificates I
> accepted. It works exactly the way on any other OS (FreeBSD, in my
> case, but that's not relevant here, I think).

Hello Milan!

Thanks for the response. Works fine on linux too. But on this windows
machine the list is empty. The certs are obviously being processed
correctly since I can retrieve and send mail from ssl-required servers.
So CM obviously has a list somewhere that it is using but it is a
different list from the empty list it is showing me in "Tools>SSL/TLS
certificates"...

Ralph