[Users] E-mail client for Android

Peter Richards peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Sun May 30 04:55:39 CEST 2021

On Sat, 29 May 2021 22:24:01 -0400
George Avrunin <avrunin at math.umass.edu> wrote:

> I've been using FairEmail on my Android devices for my accounts (all
> IMAP, so the messages stay on the servers and are readable in
> Claws-Mail or any other client, but it does do POP). FairEmail is
> open source, supports OpenPGP, doesn't store anything on third-party
> servers.  I ended up paying for the pro version, which unlocks some
> additional features, but it's certainly not essential.  I had one
> issue (which eventually turned out to be a problem on my personal
> server; saslauthd had died) and the developer was quite responsive in
> helping me sort it out.

The Blackberry I mentioned was part of a suite; some details at
https://www.blackberry.com/us/en/products/blackberry-hub-plus

Other email clients we are yet to look at are Bluemail, and "Email –
Lightning Fast & Secure Mail" -
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.easilydo.mail

Cheers,

Peter

--
Peter Richards

  The peak of ignorance is not knowing the Power/God/Source