[Users] face header creation

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Fri May 7 18:10:12 CEST 2021

On Fri, 7 May 2021 17:49:11 +0200
Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org> wrote:

Hello Ricardo,

>Yeah, though one could argue signatures may carry some useful info, so
>not a complete bloat.

True, but not in my case.   :-)

>The header-less solution also exists: register your icon on
>libravatar.org or alternative non-free services an the plugin can

Again, not in my case;  As you're probably aware, I pipe the output of
signify to the Face header, so a different avatar gets used in every
message.  Pretty, and pointless, all in one go.   :-D

>display it for you from your address just generating some more internet
>traffic ;-)

Again, miniscule compared with what most people's mobile 'phones are
trying to do, even without the users /actually/ doing anything
themselves.   :-l

--
 Regards  _
When I say ugly, I don't mean rough looking, I mean hideous