[Users] face header creation

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Thu May 6 10:44:02 CEST 2021

On Wed, 5 May 2021 22:12:14 +0200
Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org> wrote:

Hello Ricardo,

>Anyway, if Tom wants less bloated headers (Face headers
>are considerably larger than X-Face)

But it's still miniscule compared with the detritus microsoft mail
servers graft onto mail that emanates from their systems, which can
amount to hundreds of kilobytes.

That's not to say we shouldn't be concerned about adding extra 'weight'
to the load.

Says I, adding a useless .sig file, X-Offender, face *and* x-face
headers.

--
 Regards  _
You're not so safe in the safety of your room