[Users] gpg timeout settings

Tom tgrom.automail at nuegia.net
Wed May 5 08:06:23 CEST 2021

Does claws-mail have it's own gpg-agent timeout that is different or
overrides the one in ~/.gpg ? I tried setting

$ cat .gnupg/gpg-agent.conf
default-cache-ttl 28800
max-cache-ttl 28800
grab
enable-ssh-support
pinentry-program /usr/bin/pinentry-gtk-2

however when I use claws-mail it seems to still keep bothering me to
re-enter my password before my workday is over.
--
 _______________________________________
/  Against his wishes, a math teacher's \
| classroom was remodeled. Ever since,  |
| he's been talking about the good old  |
| dais. His students planted a small    |
| orchard in his honor; the trees all   |
\ have square roots.                    /
 ---------------------------------------
\
 \
   /\   /\