[Users] how to prevent line breaks in incoming mail for one folder only

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Sat Mar 27 12:16:39 CET 2021

Hi Dave,

On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 15:32:57 -0800
Dave Stevens <geek at uniserve.com> wrote:

> I regularly get email notices with a fixed format that includes long
> lines of perhaps 120 characters, sometimes a bit more or less. These
> break over line boundaries with an '=' signaling the break.

Looks like a quoted-printable message, but you should not be seeing that '='
if the message were well formed.

> The line is a url ending with '.pdf' I'd like to not have the line
> break for one dedicated folder only but don't know how to set a longer
> line that wouldn't break.

Perhaps I'm dense this Saturday morning... but don't really understand what
do you really mean here, I feel some context is needed. Can you explain?

> Claws 3.17.5
>
> Ideas?

Not much. Without seeing an example I'd say the message is broken.

regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~