[Users] Date sorting issue

Ivailo Andonov iwo at andonovi.com
Fri Mar 26 19:27:07 CET 2021

Hello everybody,

I have the following issue and one of the claws-mail support guys
directed me that is better to write here.
Some e-mails have date looking like 'Fri, 08 Jul 16 13:34:23 +0300' and
other that look like '16.03.21 г.(Tue) 12:06'. The first get always on
top regardless they are from 2016 for example. So I can't see the new
e-mails on the top of the list. They always appear somewhere down the
list. Probably if I delete those it will be OK but they are many and I
don't want to delete them. Is there a way to sort the mails properly by
date and time?
Snapshot in the attached picture.

Best Regards
Ivailo Andonov