[Users] Quick search

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 17:03:27 CET 2021

On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 09:11:16 -0400
Pierre Fortin <pf at pfortin.com> wrote:

> I would expect that regardless of how I get a folder highlighted in the
> folder list that such folder would display its contents (bonus for
> automatically applying the still active quick-search).

So you want a user who uses keyboard navigation in the folder list, who is
using a quick search on Folder A and wants to run that same quick search on
Folder F to open each of those folders, B through to E, run their processing
rules, mark all their New messages as Read, run the quick search on each
of them, to eventually reach and run the quick search in Folder F?

with regards

Paul