[Users] startup geometry setting?

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Wed Mar 24 20:35:26 CET 2021

On Tue, 23 Mar 2021 01:45:25 +0100
Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> On Mon, 22 Mar 2021 16:45:00 -0700
> Dave Stevens <geek at uniserve.com> wrote:
>
> >  I would like to edit my Mint desktop claws icon's properties to
> > incorporate height and width specs, like claws-mail -h 600 -w 1000.
> > Is this doable? documented? Thanks!
>
> man claws-mail (see -geometry option).
>
> regards,

not apparently:

OPTIONS
        --compose [address]
        --compose-from-file file
        --subscribe [uri]
        --attach file1 [file2]...
        --receive
        --receive-all
        --cancel-receiving
        --cancel-sending
        --send
        --status
        --status folder[/subfolder]
        --status-full
        --statistics
        --reset-statistics
        --select [#mh/mailbox/]folder[/msg|/msgid]
        --online
        --offline
        --exit
        --debug
        --toggle-debug
        --help
        --version
        --version-full
        --config-dir
        --alternate-config-dir [dir]

claws-mail –version gives Claws Mail version 3.13.2

Dave

--
In modern fantasy (literary or governmental), killing people is the
usual solution to the so-called war between good and evil. My books are

----- Ursula Le Guin