[Users] error while trying to load vCalendar plugin on Windows

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Sun Mar 21 11:54:20 CET 2021

I have just installed version 3.17.8 64bit, clean, on a fresh installed system (Win10 64bit), then I just copied all the previously saved data file back to the default place.

The e-mail works as expected, but the calendar on top of the tree panel has gone. By trying to load the vcalendar plugin (which previously was already there from the config perspective), it gives
===
Error
The following error occurred while loading vcalendar.dll:
'C:\Program Files\Claws Mail\lib\claws-mail\plugins\vcalendar.dll': The specified module could not be found.
===
which does not makes sense, as the file exists physically.

I tried also to replace this file with the one from Claws Mail 3.17.4, but there was no difference.

??

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară