[Users] Issue building CM w. gtk3.

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sat Mar 20 16:52:18 CET 2021

On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 15:30:57 +0100
Johan Vromans <jvromans at squirrel.nl> wrote:

> To run claws, you need libetpan and liblockfile.

Not true. You only need libetpan if you use IMAP or NNTP.

> To build, you need libetpan-devel and liblockfile-devel.

Also not true. You need libetpan-devel to build Claws Mail (if IMAP or NNTP
are required), but you do not need liblockfile-devel. Here I build Claws Mail
with libetpan (on fedora 33) but do not have liblockfile-devel installed.

You need liblockfile-devel installed if you build libetpan from source.

with regards

Paul