[Users] Issue building CM w. gtk3.

Erik P. Olsen epodata at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 13:22:07 CET 2021

On 2021-03-20 at 11:37:50 Paul wrote:

> On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 11:34:26 -0000
> Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > What distro are you using?
>
> OK, I see from your sig that it is fedora 33.
>
> liblockfile is a dependency of libetpan.
>
> It would be useful to see more build info in order to try to determine where
> the problem is. Outside of claws-mail, probably.

I am getting configure warnings:

configure: WARNING: "Plugin gdata will not be built; missing libgdata "
configure: WARNING: "Plugin python will not be built; missing pygobject-3.0 "

Is this a problem? Otherwise I'll send make output to your private address.

--
Erik P. Olsen - Copenhagen, Denmark
Fedora 33/64 bit xfce Claws-Mail POP3 Gramps 5.1.3 Bacula 9.6.5