[Users] help with viewing HTML

Steve Taylor steven.taylor56 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 18 21:26:45 CET 2021

Yes, thank you. I have installed the extra-plugins package and have loaded
the litehtml viewer.
I will also try the dillo-viewer. So far it seems to be working but not as
seamlessly as
Opera 12 which is what I have been using for my mail. Opera as a browser
is too far out of
date so clicking through on links quite often doesn't work. So, then I
have to copy the
link and then go into Chrome to visit the link. But, I really like Opera's
M2 mail and
that is what I want replace and why I am trying Claws.
Thanks again,
Steve