[Users] help with viewing HTML

Steve Taylor steven.taylor56 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 18 19:10:22 CET 2021

Hi, I installed Claws on Kubuntu 20.04 and would like to be able to view
HTML in the message window. I seem to have no plugins installed or
available
with the basic installation. I have seen reference to Dillo, gtkhmtml2,
and Fancy as plugins that might do the job. I downloaded the
claws-mail-plugins.deb file and installed it and I now see several plugins
available for loading but none of those for html viewing. Fancy is the
one listed on the plugins page on the claws website. How do I get it?
Thanks,
Steve