[Users] Claws-mail and "Exchange online".

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Thu Mar 18 13:50:48 CET 2021

On Thu, 18 Mar 2021 13:40:18 +0100
Johan Vromans <jvromans at squirrel.nl> wrote:

> I am currently running 3.99.0-37 (gtk3 branch), building the oauth2
> branch will result in 3.17.8-48. So I assume I will lose gtk3 and
> fancy, is that correct?

Yes, this is correct. There are some small changes still waiting to be
fixed in the GTK2 branch - only GUI things. But since GUI things affect
both GTK2 and GTK3 then porting to GTK3 will await these fixes -
hopefully only a matter of weeks and not months since David is working
on it.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xD3C9A00E
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE501F51C
mir <at> miras <dot> org
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE3E80917
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
We were so poor we couldn't afford a watchdog.  If we heard a noise at
night, we'd bark ourselves.
		-- Crazy Jimmy