[Users] How does Status field in message summary work?

Milan Obuch claws-mail-users at dino.sk
Mon Mar 15 12:59:04 CET 2021

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 11:47:02 -0000, Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk>
wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 12:43:59 +0100
> Milan Obuch <claws-mail-users at dino.sk> wrote:
>
> > And what about such use case when 'keep sent mail in this folder' is
> > checked per folder? For me it looks broken.
>
> No, it's not broken. If you 'keep sent mail in this folder' then why
> do you need to search? If you do need to search, use the quicksearch
> in that folder.

Sorry, I disagree here.

Yes, I need not to search for this message, reply is usually just below
the original message.

But tooltip on this small icon says 'Replied - click to see reply' and
clicking it brings you actually away, with no way to get back. This is
misleading, at least.

Thus my question - could this, which looks like hard coded, link to
Sent folder be somehow changed? Or, first, smaller step, how is this
link being assembled, where are bits for that link located?

Regards,
Milan