[Users] Sent mail not visible even though present in sent folder, Linux version 3.17.8

mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Wed Mar 10 13:39:58 CET 2021

>> Re-indexing the #mh tree

>What does this mean (in relation to Claws Mail)?

My bad wording. What I meant was from within the program, in the left, right click on Mail (MH), then select "rebuild folder tree".

Strangely a later message by the same user was visible, even though I see no difference in the "ls -lrt" output of the "sent" folder. I cannot find (using ag search) the message anywhere else than the "sent"folder under either the Mail directory or the user's home directory, searching for the email address.

Mat