[Users] Moving emails to a common inbox

clml.omentum at slmail.me clml.omentum at slmail.me
Wed Mar 10 09:30:00 CET 2021

Thanks, Paul. But:

I don't see a default inbox preference where you indicate.

Might I put my query more simply, as...

Is there any way in Claws, via filtering or processing or some other method, to have emails, as they arrive in account inboxes, be automatically moved into a common MH inbox, without having to open the various specific email inboxes and click on each arrived email in turn?