[Users] Claws mail address book conversion tool

Peter Richards peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 8 23:23:59 CET 2021

Hi,

I have all our contacts in the Claws address book, and my wife has a new
email a/c on a Samsung Galaxy Tab A. So the attached python script
reads an LDIF formatted file (export from Claws address book) and
creates all the addresses in a (version 2.0) formatted VCF file.  That
is then imported to the 'Contacts' on the Galaxy.

It may be handy for some Claws users.   :)

Cheers,

--
Peter Richards

  The peak of ignorance is not knowing the Power