[Users] Parsing mails imported from some archive done wrong

Milan Obuch claws-mail-users at dino.sk
Sun Mar 7 13:21:21 CET 2021

On Sun, 7 Mar 2021 11:26:54 -0000, Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk>
wrote:

> On Sun, 7 Mar 2021 11:58:14 +0100
> Milan Obuch <claws-mail-users at dino.sk> wrote:
>
> > I don't think so
>
> Did you try discarding the folder cache anyway?

How? No menu item 'Discard folder cache' here.

However, if I understand it right, it should remove
$HOME/.claws-mail/imapchache/<servername> directory and rebuild
everything from scratch, downloading all mails from server again. In
this case, around 3 GB.

Anyway, if I just remove directory somewhere lower in that directory,
just one folder, it is re-downloaded from server again and, for the
message presented for test, the result is exactly the same.

Regards,
Milan