[Users] Hi, need advice on possible linux virus in an email

lists lists at lazygranch.com
Sat Mar 6 19:16:19 CET 2021

There is no harm to send something to virustotal.com EXCEPT if it is needs to be private. I send spam links to virus total. Most are just phishing. When it is a virus, only half a dozen of the programs find it.

I didn't suggest the Intel GPU problem but ironically I have an old Dell notebook that suffered from the identical problem. I couldn't live without a functional GPU and ended up buying a Ryzen based notebook.