[Users] Fancy loads link even though not wanted

Johan Vromans jvromans at squirrel.nl
Fri Mar 5 21:08:53 CET 2021

Hi,

Claws 3.99.0git37 on Fedora. HTML mails are handled by the fancy plugin.
I have fancy configured to not load anything remote (only display embedded
images).

Nevertheless I have a message that, when opened, immedeately activates a
link in my browser. How can this happen?

I suspect this piece of the message:

<iframe width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"
 src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P9gz32TJeCI?start=110"
 allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture"
 allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

The sender is thrustworthy. Full message attached.

-- Johan