[Users] The "highlighting" of the current folder/message line.

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Sat Jul 31 07:09:06 CEST 2021

On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 06:43:55 +0200
"Erik P. Olsen" <epodata at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2021-07-31 at 16:20:45 Rolf Turner wrote:
>
> > Is there a setting by means of which the highlighting colour can be
> > changed or adjusted?  I scrounged around a bit and found
>
> Change the theme. I use Flat-Remix-GTK-Yellow which I find very nice.

Thanks for this, but ....

(a) I could find no trace of "Flat-Remix-GTK-Yellow" in the list of
themes at https://www.claws-mail.org/themes.php.  So I tried the first
one in the list, namely "A Duck's Claw".

(b) I downloaded, installed and configured.  The icons across the top of
the claws-mail window (and across the top of the composition window)
changed their appearance, but the highlighting of folder names and
message line remained in quasi-opaque dark grey.

What am I doing rong? :-)

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--